Saturday, December 8, 2007

Team Hoyt


Check out this amazing video of Team Hoyt, a father and son team who compete in many endurance races. The only unusual thing about this team is that the son is severely handicapped and the father pushes, pulls, and carries his son throughout these races.

Every time I see this father and son duo I am reminded of our heavenly Father who pushes, pulls, and carries His children through the endurance race called life.

Oh yeah, the last time I checked, the father in this team was 66 years old and his son was 44.

Video link (about 4 min.):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uulmhtAeGI

2 comments:

mwh said...

That's amazing! What can be said?

Sarah said...

I cried when I saw this duo on Oprah! (I rarely watch that show, so it was a treat to see these folks.) It is amazing that one can do incredible things with this body God has given us, even run marathons in our 60s. It tells me that it isn't too late to be physically fit.