Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Operation World

Operation World is an informative aid for world prayer. When considering how best to engage in prayer for our world and missions throughout I encountered this book entitled Operation World. I have heard of this book before on a few occasions. Although I do not have this book, it is next on my list to get. My prayer life for anything outside of my very small scope of experience is nearly nonexistent. I am looking forward to assistance in this area.

Considering missions efforts to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the entire world, in obedience to the great commission, this ministry is a great assistance in supporting such missions and missionaries through informed prayer.

Ephesians 6:18
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.


It is my ambition to grow in relation to prayer and I am hopeful that the ministry of Operation World will be of much assistance.

Do you use an aid in regard to world prayer? If so what? Are there any other ministries or books that you have found helpful in this regard?

No comments: