Thursday, August 7, 2008

Indescribable...

Simply amazing...

I recently watched the video of Louie Giglio speaking on the magnificence of God displayed in the universe. My family members strongly urged me to watch this video and said it would be well worth my time. They were right. This video (approx. 45 minutes) is literally one of the most God glorifying things I've ever seen.

I was incredibly moved, almost to tears. At the end of this wonderful video I saw more clearly than I ever have the depths of Psalm 8:3-4. "When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him?"

We're going to purchase several of these videos to be given to friends and family members. I also hope to show it to the inmates at the jail.

Click here or here for more details about the video as well as for ordering information.

2 comments:

John said...

Just last week a friend told me that I needed to watch the Giglio sermons on GodTube. With your recommendation along with his I'm going to have to listen. Thanks for reminding me.

mwh said...

I think we're going to watch this for small group soon, too. I've heard from others also that it's really good.