Thursday, January 3, 2008

What's on your Mp3 player?

Although I'd admit that the majority of Mp3 files that I listen to on my iPod are sermons/messages, I do often enjoy a collection of great worship songs on my iPod.

Here are the songs currently in the "Worship" file on my iPod:


Title, Artist, Album (if known)

Indescribable, Chris Tomlin, Arriving
God With Us, MercyMe, All That Is Within
No Sacrifice, Jason Upton, Faith
I Will Glory In My Redeemer, Sovereign Grace Music, Upward
Every where I go I see You, Rich Mullins
Come Spirit of God, West Coast Revival WCR
O Praise Him (All This for a King), David Crowder Band, Illuminate
Glory Come Down, Jason Upton, Faith
All Who Are Thirsty, Vineyard UK, Be the Centre: Best of Vineyard UK
Poverty, Jason Upton, Faith
Praise You In This Storm, Casting Crowns, Lifesong
I Need You, Jars of Clay, The Eleventh Hour
How majestic is Your Name, Soveriegn Grace
Listen to Our Hearts, Geoff Moore & Distance
Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone), Chris Tomlin, See the Morning
Surrender, Vineyard UK, Be the Centre: Vineyard UK Worship
God Will Lift Up Your Head, Jars of Clay, Roots & Wings
Come you saints, West Coast Revival WCR
Who Am I, Casting Crowns, Casting Crowns
Only You, West Coast Revival WCR
How Great Is Our God, Chris Tomlin, Arriving
Freedom Reigns, Jason Upton, Faith
Oh the deep, West Coast Revival WCR
Oh My God, Jars of Clay, Good Monsters
Holy Is the Lord, Chris Tomlin, Arriving
My Savior's precious blood, West Coast Revival WCR

These songs and more are available at:

3 comments:

mwh said...

We put an audio version of the NT on our mp3 players. We've found it really profitable.

Amanda said...

Well, we don't have mp3 players, except on our computers. But lately we've been listening to Bebo Norman, Chris Tomlin, Tim Hughes, Matt Redman, Jars of Clay.

Tim has loads more on his work computer and I can't remember them all. :)

Brian G. Hedges said...

I have most of Caedmon Call's music, alot of Sovereign Grace worship songs . . . and a little bit of Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, and U2!