Monday, April 7, 2008

Prayer and Worship - in Africa

For the past several years, our church has sent a few guys with an abundance of books to Back to the Bible Training College (BBTC) in Barberton, South Africa. I had the privilege of joining 3 guys on the 2006 trip. The trip was nothing less than amazing.

Each morning as we stayed in a small living quarters above the teaching facility we would awake to the glorious sounds of praying and praising students. These students had voluntarily met each morning before classes for prayer and worship. I soon found myself joining them because I could not avoid such a worshipful gathering.

This is a brief video of their morning prayer and worship. I watch this video occasionally and I always find myself encouraged as I remember our brothers and sisters in Christ from another continent. Many of these brothers and sisters sacrificed immensely in order to attend this Bible College.



No comments: