Monday, January 18, 2010

The Book of Eli



I recently saw The Book of Eli. It is an excellent story which delivers a powerful message. Its interesting to see this unique message portrayed in such a modern way. No doubt many religious people will refuse to see it, or scoff at it's violence and profanity. Yet it is clear to me that the creators of this movie have done a very unique thing in telling such a powerful story in a way in which it could be heard in our day, a way which may cause many to consider weighty matters which they may not have considered otherwise.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I've been really curious about this! I'll have to check it out when it's released on DVD...

Mike said...

I really want to see this one. I may sound gay for saying it, but Denzel is as stud! He makes no bad movies.